Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hm...

The person that i like, well i don't know if i like him or not, Chad, he's been purposely ignoring me for the whole week, now. Today during the second break, my friend, P, i told him that Chad is ignoring me, so P told Chad not to do that (I was there when that happened), but suddenly this dude came up to me and said "F*** Off", so I moved out of his way. Then P and Chad told him not to say that to me, in a joking/sarcastic way, cause they know that dude. When i left, i heard Chad said to that dude not to speak to me like that, in a serious voice, then he told him something else, but i couldn't make out what he said. I don't know that Chad is saying that because he actually don't want the dude to say that to me, or, he said something negative about me...

waa, I don't know....

0 comments:

 

day 2

Datos personales

An0nG1rl
I'm a girl that's full of secret... Wahaahahaha! jokes jokes! I'm not THAT emo...
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger