Saturday, March 7, 2009

CLEARING MY MIND...

WAa... there's so many things happened in my friendship group...
1. M and K always leaving us for this "cute" guy, i mean, this guy is not THAt cute... they are just way too obsess... and plus, they've become very mean to us... *sigh* i dont know what to do with them.

2. M and K (still the same girls, are being extremely bitchy to A.. but M and K still thinks that we are still in the same friendship group... soo, i just wander off... hehehe, i dont want to worry dats not my problem...

hm.. what should I do? should i intervene, or just let them figure it out themselves?

Good news! Good news! remember the dude that i told you ppl, in the beginning? Kenta? hmm... I'm in one of his classes! YAY!! it feels like a highschool crush... heheehe. we know each other, but we don't talk each other much... haaah.... oh well...

i think i should do my homework... there's soo many essays and projects... i cant handle it!! NOOOOO, i'm drowing in paper!!! my dad is teaching me math for the year ahead of me, he said that next year in math, i won't have any trouble doing it... *sigh* typical asian parents...

.....please pray for me... till next time....

*hide* *cry*

0 comments:

 

day 2

Datos personales

An0nG1rl
I'm a girl that's full of secret... Wahaahahaha! jokes jokes! I'm not THAT emo...
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger